All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.38Trending at £4.87
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £8.99Trending at £9.58
- £7.43Trending at £8.71
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on self-help, self-reliance and political action for those living with chronic conditions such as multiple sclerosis (MS), this book offers information for people living with MS.
- Author BiographyJulie Stachowiak, Ph.D., is About.com's Multiple Sclerosis Guide. In 1993 she co-founded one of the first non-governmental AIDS/HIV organizations in Russia. AIDS infoshare has grown to be the most influential non-governmental organization dealing with the HIV epidemic in Russia. Julie left this organization when she was diagnosed with MS in 2004. Her work with the AIDS community informed her embrace of her own disease and her political stance on living with a chronic condition. She is a contributing author of myriad books and earned her doctorate degree in International Disease Control and Prevention from Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health.
- Author(s)Julie Stachowiak
- PublisherDemos Medical Publishing
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDemos Medical Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.