All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume, originally published as a supplement to The Texas Quarterly in 1959, contains a collection of Mexican fiction, poetry, and art from the mid-twentieth century.
- Author BiographyGeorge D. Schade (1926-2010) was Professor of Spanish and Portuguese at the University of Texas at Austin and was a noted translator.
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight636 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byThomas Mabry Cranfill
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.