All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPatrik Wikstrom illuminates the workings of the music industry, and captures the dynamics at work in the production of musical culture between the transnational media conglomerates, the independent music companies and the public.
- Author BiographyPatrik Wikstrom is principal research fellow at the creative industries faculty, Queensland University of Technology.
- Author(s)Patrik Wikstrom
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication26/07/2013
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitleDigital Media and Society
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £10.88Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.