All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
- £9.54Trending at £11.35
About this product
- Author(s)Annette Ranko
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication27/12/2014
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitlePolitik und Gesellschaft des Nahen Ostens
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer VS
- Content Note3 black & white tables, biography
- Weight298 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Table Of ContentsThe State and the Brotherhood under Nasser and Sadat (1954-1981).- Period 1 (1981-1987): Limited Mutual Tolerance and Goodwill.- Period 2 (1987-1995): Increasing Tension.- Period 3 (1995-2000): Repression and Silencing.- Period 4 (2000-2011): The War of Position at its Peak.
- Author BiographyAnnette Ranko is a research fellow at the German Institute of Global and Area Studies (GIGA) in Hamburg, Germany.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.