All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the evidence for some of the world's mysterious phenomena, and looks at how science can be used in an attempt to explain such mysteries. This title presents evidence that allows readers to analyse the information and make their own decisions.
- Author(s)Chris Oxlade,Paul Mason
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication12/03/2008
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleCan Science Solve...?
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeinemann Library
- Out-of-print date19/10/2012
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width195 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest Age7-11
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.67Trending at £5.24
- £6.40Trending at £7.36
- £5.96Trending at £6.39
- £10.31Trending at £11.81
- £4.53Trending at £6.46
- £7.81Trending at £8.36
- £6.52Trending at £6.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.