All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionScott, Jack, Emily and Drift the dog search for a missing prince who's been taken hostage in the 11th adventure of the series.
- Author BiographyHelen Moss was born in 1964 and grew up in Worcestershire and Saudi Arabia. After a degree in psychology and philosophy at Oxford University, Helen went on to do PhD research at Cambridge University. She recently spent a year in Portland, Oregon, with her family, and on returning decided to switch direction and devote herself full-time to writing books for young readers. Helen lives in a small village outside Cambridge with her husband, two teenage sons, two border collies, two gerbils, several hens and a bearded dragon called Frankie. Visit her website at http://www.helenmoss.org.uk and the Adventure Island website at http://www.adventureislandbooks.com.
- Author(s)Helen Moss
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication02/05/2013
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleAdventure Island
- Series Part/Volume NumberBook 11
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion Children's Books (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width133 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Leo Hartas
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest Agefrom 9 to 11
Best selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £63.31Trending at £69.80
- £9.79Trending at £10.29
- £59.99Trending at £68.20
- £13.80Trending at £14.29
- £11.99Trending at £13.46
- £18.79Trending at £19.78
- £7.49Trending at £8.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.