All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fascinating expose explaining why the government we have bears so little relation to the government we want-and why the recent expansion of government programs will only exacerbate the problem.
- Author BiographyMichael L. Marlow is professor of economics at California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, CA.
- Author(s)Michael L. Marlow
- Date of Publication06/07/2011
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight522 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.