CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £11.55Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionNine distinguished historians debunk the myth of the Lost Cause in an effort to replace falsity with truth.
- Author BiographyGary W. Gallagher is John L. Nau III Professor of History at the University of Virginia. He has written or edited a number of books in the field of Civil War-era history, including, most recently, The Confederate War, Lee and His Generals in War and Memory; and Causes Won, Lost, and Forgotten: How Hollywood and Popular Art Shape What We Know about the Civil War.Alan T. Nolan (1923-2008) is author of Lee Considered: Robert E. Lee and Civil War History and The Iron Brigade: A Military History (IUP, 1994), and editor (with Sharon Eggleston Vipond) of Giants in Their Tall Black Hats: Essays on the Iron Brigade (IUP, 1998).
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication25/09/2010
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Weight386 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAlan T. Nolan,Gary W. Gallagher
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.