All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the new paperback edition of this fascinating book, bestselling author Scott Berkun takes a careful look at the history of innovation to reveal powerful truths about how ideas become successful innovations -- truths that people can apply to their challenges today.
- Author BiographyScott Berkun is the best selling author of Confessions of a Public Speaker, The Myths of Innovation, and Making Things Happen. His work as a writer and public speaker have appeared in the The Washington Post, The New York Times, Wired Magazine, Fast Company, Forbes Magazine, and other media. He has taught creative thinking at the University of Washington and has been a regular commentator on CNBC, MSNBC and National Public Radio. His many popular essays and entertaining lectures can be found for free on his blog at Scott Berkun.
- Author(s)Scott Berkun
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication14/09/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight320 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £40.23Trending at £41.45
- £2.80Trending at £4.42
- £11.71Trending at £13.40
- £14.55Trending at £14.91
- £9.99Trending at £10.39
- £8.22Trending at £8.41
- £12.84Trending at £13.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.