All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.84Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
About this product
- DescriptionFully updated for the latest technologies and techniques, this new edition describes proven procedures for determining the root cause of cooling system failure, correcting the problem, and preventing future occurrences.
- Author BiographyNalco, an Ecolab company, is the global leader in water, hygiene, and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources. Ecolab delivers comprehensive solutions and on-site service to ensure safe food, maintain clean environments, optimize water and energy use, and improve operational efficiencies for customers in the food, healthcare, energy, hospitality, and industrial markets in more than 170 countries around the world.
- Author(s)Nalco Chemical Company
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Notecolour illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight914 g
- Width154 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.