Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.93Trending at £6.94
- £4.24Trending at £4.97
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £10.97Trending at £13.47
- £4.67Trending at £7.99
- £5.00Trending at £8.98
- £4.50Trending at £4.86
About this product
- DescriptionA novel that relates the adventures of Pym after he stows away on a whaling ship, where he endures starvation, encounters with cannibals a whirlpool, and finally a journey to an iceless Antarctic sea. It draws on the conventions of travel writing and science fiction, and on Edgar Allan Poe's own experiences at sea.
- Author BiographyThe late Frederick S. Frank was Professor Emeritus of English at Allegheny College. He published widely on Gothic literature and was the editor of the Broadview Edition of Horace Walpole's The Castle of Otranto and The Mysterious Mother. Diane Long Hoeveler is Professor of English at Marquette University.
- Author(s)Edgar Allan Poe
- PublisherBroadview Press Ltd
- Date of Publication16/07/2010
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleBroadview Editions
- Place of PublicationPeterborough
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintBroadview Press Ltd
- Content Note19 illustrations
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byDiane Long Hoeveler,Frederick S. Frank
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.