All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.43Trending at £7.49
- £8.50Trending at £12.47
- £9.71Trending at £9.91
- £8.40Trending at £9.46
- £11.83Trending at £12.80
- £9.02Trending at £10.19
- £10.87Trending at £12.03
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume examines the interaction between foreign policy-making and multicultural societies. It analyses the challenges of rapid social change associated with inward migration and increased ethnic and cultural diversity in ten EU Member States.
- Author BiographyChristopher Hill is the Patrick Sheehy Professor of International Relations and Head of the Department of Politics and International Studies at the University of Cambridge, where he has taught since 2004. Before that he served for 30 years in the Department of International Relations at the London School of Economics and Political Science, where from 1991 he was the Montague Burton Professor. He has published widely on aspects of Foreign Policy Analysis, with an empirical focus on the European Union and its Member States. He is a Fellow of the British Academy.
- Author(s)Christopher Hill
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication22/08/2013
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note1 Figure, 14 Tables
- Weight668 g
- Width167 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.