All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book argues that several competing images of Welshness were put in circulation during the Victorian and Edwardian decades, and proceeds to examine several of the most influential of these as they took the form of literary texts.
- Author BiographyM. Wynn Thomas is Emyr Humphreys Professor of English at Swansea University. A Fellow of the British Academy, he has published twenty books on American poetry and on the two literatures of Wales.
- Author(s)M. Wynn Thomas
- PublisherUniversity of Wales Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2016
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleWriting Wales in English
- Place of PublicationWales
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Wales Press
- Weight567 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.78Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
- £9.91Trending at £10.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.