CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.71Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis work tells the story of the first white native-born Australians and their struggle for recognition. Against the odds of contempt, landlessness, lack of education and the stain of convictism, they fought back and shaped Australia.
- Author BiographyProfessor John Molony was Manning Clark Professor of Australian History at the Australian National University, Canberra (1975-1991), Keith Cameron Professor of Australian History at University College Dublin (1991-1993) and Foundation Professor of the Australian Catholic University (1993-1996). He is currently Visiting Fellow, Australian Dictionary of Biography at the ANU.
- Author(s)John Molony
- PublisherMelbourne University Press
- Date of Publication06/08/1996
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCarlton
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMelbourne University Press
- Content Noteillustrations, maps, portraits
- Weight354 g
- Width159 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.