All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn illustrated natural health resource for women. It shows how women can use nutrition, lifestyle and natural therapies to keep themselves fit and well. It provides the answers to the questions that women commonly (or occasionally) ask about their bodies and physiology - why things happen to them specifically, and what they can do to fix them.
- Author BiographyMarilyn Glenville, Ph.D., is a Fellow of The Royal Society of Medicine, former Chair of the governing council for the British Association of Nutritional Therapists, a nutritional therapist, psychologist, author and broadcaster. She has practised for over twenty years in the UK and US. She holds lectures and seminars throughout the world, appears regularly on radio and TV and is the author of a number of best-selling books on women's health. (www.drmarilynglenville.com)
- Author(s)Marilyn Glenville
- PublisherWatkins Media
- Date of Publication04/03/2010
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDuncan Baird Publishers
- Content Note4-colour throughout
- Weight908 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Most relevant reviews
- charlotte_hanna...15 Dec, 2016by
Very happy with this book and has lots of good info for whole family.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £7.85Trending at £8.62
- £4.82Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.