All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first comprehensive accounts of eighteenth-century ornithology, first published between 1770 and 1783 and translated into English in 1793.
- Author(s)Georges Louis Leclerc
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication25/11/2010
- Language(s)English & French
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Zoology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note31 b/w illus.
- Weight770 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.