All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA group of philosophers, historians and lawyers assess the nature and significance of customary law.
- Author BiographyAmanda Perreau-Saussine is University Lecturer in Law at the University of Cambridge and a Fellow of Newnham College. James B. Murphy is Professor of Government at Dartmouth College.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/05/2007
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byAmanda Perreau-Saussine,James B. Murphy
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.34Trending at £6.58
- £11.90Trending at £13.27
- £15.46Trending at £17.52
- £15.77Trending at £16.51
- £29.89Trending at £30.32
- £12.92Trending at £19.36
- £12.07Trending at £12.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.