Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.06Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays on the word by colleagues, students, and teachers of linguist Paul Kiparsky that reflects his distinctive focus and his influence on the field.
- Author BiographySharon Inkelas is Professor of Linguistics at the University of California, Berkeley.
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication19/12/2008
- Series TitleCurrent Studies in Linguistics
- Series Part/Volume Number47
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight1180 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byKristin Hanson,Sharon Inkelas,Steven Anderson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.