All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an intimate portrait of Puerto Rican life in Chicago and San Sebastian, Puerto Rico - two places connected by a long history of circulating people, ideas, goods, and information. This title provides a window on the many strategies people use to resist the negative consequences of globalization, economic development, and gentrification.
- Author BiographyGina M. Perez is Assistant Professor of Latina/o Studies in the Comparative American Studies Program at Oberlin College.
- Author(s)Gina M. Perez
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication14/09/2004
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note2 maps, 3 tables
- Weight68 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.