All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.35
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £26.68Trending at £27.22
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £7.43Trending at £8.59
- £14.54Trending at £15.43
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- Author(s)Alexander Soloviev,Roger Lukas
- Date of Publication23/11/2010
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Series TitleAtmospheric and Oceanographic Sciences Library
- Series Part/Volume Number31
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight930 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2006
- Table Of ContentsSEA SURFACE MICROLAYER.- NEAR-SURFACE TURBULENCE.- FINE STRUCTURE AND MICROSTRUCTURE.- SPATIALLY-VARYING AND COHERENT STRUCTURES.- HIGH WIND SPEED REGIME.- APPLICATIONS.
- Author BiographyDr. Alexander Soloviev is an Associate Professor at the NOVA Southeastern University's Oceanographic Center, Dania Beach, Florida. He also worked as a research scientist in the two leading research institutions of the former Soviet Academy of Sciences: P.P. Shirshov Institute of Oceanology and A.M. Oboukhov Institute of Atmospheric Physics. Dr. Roger Lukas is a Professor in the Department of Oceanography at the University of Hawaii, in Honolulu, Hawaii. He was one of the two principal organizers of a major international air-sea interaction experiment (TOGA/COARE) conducted during 1992-94 in the western equatorial Pacific.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.