All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.14
- £4.39Trending at £4.74
- £8.24Trending at £8.90
- £8.99Trending at £9.59
- £26.68Trending at £27.14
- £8.94Trending at £9.22
- £14.54Trending at £15.15
About this product
- DescriptionUsing cemetery data, scientists have identified a demographic process linked to the shift from hunter-gatherer to agricultural economies. The shift is called Neolithic Demographic Transition (NDT), and this book fully explores NDT on a global scale.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight2110 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byJean-Pierre Bocquet-Appel,O. Bar-Yosef
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.