All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn important contribution to literary criticism by one of the foremost modernist scholars working today, first published in 2010.
- Author BiographyMaud Ellmann is the Randy L. and Mervin R. Berlin Professor of the Development of the Novel in English at the University of Chicago.
- Author(s)Maud Ellmann
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2010
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight410 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £34.31Trending at £42.40
- £8.90Trending at £9.46
- £8.77Trending at £9.03
- £4.16Trending at £4.81
- £3.20Trending at £4.58
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £7.65Trending at £8.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.