All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA new edition of a truly classic text in media studies. This now benchmark title is written by one of the leading academics in the world, and has been revised and updated to fully understand the changes in our society due to the rise of social networks and their impact on our world.
- Author BiographyJan A.G.M. van Dijk is an internationally recognized expert in the field of communication, his specific interest being new media studies. Van Dijk is the author of The Network Society (SAGE, 2012) and co-editor of Digital Democracy: Issues of Theory and Practice (SAGE, 2000). He is an advisor of the European Commission in the Information Society Forum. As a professor of Communication Science at Twente University, van Dijk teaches and develops the sociology of the information society, in particular the social-cultural, political, and organizational aspects.
- Author(s)Professor Jan A. G. M. Van Dijk
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication20/04/2012
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, diagrams, figures
- Weight612 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.