All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionCriminological theory has been aware of the need to develop a neurobiology of extroversion, impulsivity, frontal-lobe dysfunction, and aggressive behavior. This book looks at this legacy with reference to a variety of neurobiological methodologies.
- PublisherKluwer Academic Publishers
- Date of Publication01/05/2002
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleNeurobiological Foundation of Aberrant Behaviors
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 5
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic Publishers
- Content Notebiography
- Weight597 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byJoseph Glicksohn
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.