All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovering various areas in which clinical neuropsychologists work, this book provides information on the foundations of clinical neuropsychology, such as the neuropsychological basic of mental abilities, diagnostic decision-making, and symptom validity testing; neuroimaging; and, behavioral change following traumatic brain injury.
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/01/2008
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1592 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine50 mm
- Edited byArthur MacNeill Horton,Jr.
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £9.26Trending at £10.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.20Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.