All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/01/2016
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleWorld Library of Mental Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byDavid H. Barlow
- Table Of ContentsIII: Nature, Diagnosis and Etiology of Anxiety and Related Disorders 14.Disorders of emotion. 15. The development of anxiety: the role of control in the early environment 16. A modern learning theory perspective on the etiology of panic disorder. 17. A proposal for a dimensional classification system based on the shared features of the DSM-IV anxiety and mood disorders: Implications for assessment and treatment. 18. The Nature, Diagnosis, and Treatment of Neuroticism Back to the Future. IV: The Ascendance of Evidence-Based Psychological Treatments 19. Health care policy, psychotherapy research, and the future of psychotherapy. 20. The dissemination and implementation of evidence based psychological treatments: a review of current efforts. 21.Direct-to-consumer marketing of evidence-based psychological interventions: Introduction. 22.Evidence-Based Psychological Treatments: An Update and a Way Forward.
- Author BiographyDavid H. Barlow, PhD, is Professor and Founder of the Center for Anxiety and Related Disorders at Boston University. He has received numerous awards and has published over 600 articles and chapters and over 75 books and his research has been continuously funded by the National Institutes of Health for over 40 years.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.