The New Age of Adventure: 10 Years of Great Writing by John Rasmus (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £11.68+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £4.27Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 24 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA portrait of the world's most extreme and fascinating environments and an exploration of important questions about adventure in the 21st century.
- Author BiographyJohn Rasmus is the founding editor-in-chief of National Geographic Adventure magazine. He is the former founding editor of Men s Journal and former editor of Outside.
- Author(s)John Rasmus
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication18/08/2009
- GenreTravel Writing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Weight516 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Introduction bySebastian Junger
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.70Trending at £10.64
- £6.15Trending at £6.71
- £12.53Trending at £12.87
- £7.19Trending at £9.99
- £6.48Trending at £6.99
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
- £10.95Trending at £11.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.