All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is an authoritative account of Poland's emerging foreign and security policies and will contribute to an understanding of the foreign policy preferences of an enlarged EU.
- Author BiographyDr Kerry Longhurst is Senior Lecturer in European Security at the European Research Institute at the University of Birmingham, UK. She has published in the areas of German security policy, Polish foreign policy and transatlantic security. Dr Marcin Zaborowski is a Lecturer in European Politics at Aston University in the UK and is currently seconded as a Senior Research Fellow at the European Union Institute for Security Studies in Paris. He has published widely in the areas of European and transatlantic security, and the Common Foreign and Security Policy.
- Author(s)Kerry Longhurst,Marcin Zaborowski
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/01/2007
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleChatham House Papers
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width160 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.67Trending at £5.00
- £6.40Trending at £7.36
- £7.81Trending at £8.36
- £6.06Trending at £6.39
- £10.31Trending at £11.81
- £5.79Trending at £6.64
- £6.52Trending at £6.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.