All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a comprehensive account of the Bible's reception in the earliest period of its history, up to AD 600.
- Author BiographyJames Carleton Paget is senior lecturer in New Testament at the University of Cambridge and Fellow and Tutor at Peterhouse College. He is the author of The Epistle of Barnabas (1994) and of Jews, Christians and Jewish Christians in Antiquity (2010). Joachim Schaper is professor in Hebrew, Old Testament and Early Jewish Studies at the University of Aberdeen. He is the author of Eschatology in the Greek Psalter (1995), Priester und Leviten im achamenidischen Juda (2000), Wie der Hirsch lechzt nach frischem Wasser (2004) and editor of Die Textualisierung der Religion (2009).
- PrizesWinner of Choice Magazine Outstanding Reference/Academic Book Award 2013.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/05/2013
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleNew Cambridge History of the Bible
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note9 b/w illus.
- Weight1690 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine55 mm
- Edited byJames Carleton Paget,Joachim Schaper
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.98Trending at £7.03
- £7.50Trending at £9.96
- £15.74Trending at £22.99
- £8.99Trending at £11.93
- £5.66Trending at £6.99
- £6.50Trending at £6.92
- £5.95Trending at £6.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.