All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe New Chinese Documentary Film Movement is the first English-language book on Chinese documentary film, the signature mode of contemporary Chinese visual culture. The book offers an introduction, a detailed historical analysis, and specialized essays on specific themes and individual films to illuminate this exciting trend.
- Author BiographyChris Berry is the professor of film and television studies in the Department of Media and Communication at Goldsmiths, University of London.
- PublisherHong Kong University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintHong Kong University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byChris Berry,Lisa Rofel,Lu Xinyu
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £14.34Trending at £14.60
- £7.45Trending at £7.86
- £23.91Trending at £29.71
- £36.27Trending at £37.44
- £9.75Trending at £12.15
- £28.91Trending at £37.40
- £16.90Trending at £27.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.