All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Code of Hammurabi is the world's first written set of laws on a large and complex scale. Viel presents the signs from the original Codex in ancient Babylonian and Neo-Assyrian and provides an English transliteration of both. He also provides an English translation of the entire Codex.
- Author BiographyH.-Dieter Viel was born in Nidderau, Germany in 1946. He has spent many years studying ancient Oriental philology and is now retired. The New Complete Code of Hammurabi was originally published in German in 2005.
- Author(s)H.-Dieter Viel
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication08/12/2011
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1398 g
- Width168 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine53 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.04Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.