All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published 1973 by Routledge, reprinted with new introduction in 2013.
- Author BiographyJock Young is Distinguished Professor of Criminal Justice at the Graduate Center of the City University of New York and John Jay College of Criminal Justice. He is a Visiting Professor of Sociology at the University of Kent's School of Social Policy, Sociology and Social Research. His work has had a profound impact on criminology. Along with John Lea, Jock Young developed Left Realism Criminology and is now involved in a new theoretical development known as Cultural Criminology. He has published extensively across a wide range of areas including mass media, drugs, abortion, policing, criminal victimization, stop and search and ethnic minorities.He has just finished a trilogy on social exclusion: The Exclusive Society (Sage, 1999) The Vertigo of Late Modernity (Sage, 2007) and The Criminological Imagination (Polity Press, 2011).
- Author(s)Ian Taylor,Jock Young,Paul Walton
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/06/2013
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight453 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £9.26Trending at £10.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.20Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.