All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRevised edition of The new economic diplomacy, c2011.
- Author BiographyNicholas Bayne is a Fellow of the International Trade Policy Unit of the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE), UK, and a former British diplomat. Stephen Woolcock is an Associate Professor in the International Relations Department of the LSE, UK. He is the Head of the LSE's International Trade Policy Unit and course coordinator since 1999 for the master's option on economic diplomacy that he co-founded with Nicholas Bayne.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/10/2016
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleGlobal Governance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note11 black & white illustrations, 5 black & white tables, 11 black & white line drawings
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDr. Stephen Woolcock,Sir Nicholas Bayne
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £40.40Trending at £41.79
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.93
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.