All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe best thinking and actions in the fast-moving arena of collaboration and knowledge management The New Edge in Knowledge captures the most practical and innovative practices to ensure organizations have the knowledge they need in the future and, more importantly, the ability to connect the dots and use knowledge to succeed today.
- Author BiographyDR. CARLA O'DELL, one of the world's leading experts in KM, is president of APQC. She is the coauthor of numerous books and writes frequently for leading journals and magazines, as well as APQC's KM portal (www.apqc.org/km), and is a sought-after keynote speaker. CINDY HUBERT is the executive director of APQC's delivery services. Over the past fifteen years, Hubert and her team have worked with more than 450 organizations using APQC's proven KM methodologies. She writes frequently for leading journals and magazines and is consistently among the highest-rated speakers at internal and external conferences.
- Author(s)Carla O'Dell,Cindy Hubert
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/03/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width161 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine22 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.98
- £27.03Trending at £28.54
- £39.99Trending at £41.89
- £35.99Trending at £36.42
- £16.69Trending at £16.91
- £7.79Trending at £14.91
- £3.40Trending at £5.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.