Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £15.84Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis book asks leading scholars to debate the causes of inequality, whether we have an obligation to help the poor, and the types of reforms that are most likely to eliminate or reduce inequality.
- Author BiographyDavid B. Grusky is Professor of Sociology at Stanford University and Director of the Stanford Center for the Study of Poverty and Inequality. He is coauthor of The Inequality Puzzle (2010) and coeditor of The Great Recession (2011) and The Inequality Reader (2011). Tamar Kricheli-Katz is Assistant Professor in the Buchman Faculty of Law and in the Department of Sociology and Anthropology at Tel Aviv University.
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2012
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleStudies in Social Inequality
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, black & white tables, charts, graphs
- Weight456 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDavid B. Grusky,Tamar Kricheli-Katz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.