All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis study examines the possibility of a Great Power coalition (between the USA, Japan, the European Union, China and Russia), that would be sustained by the development of overlapping international clubs and how the members will have to adjust their policies in order for it to succeed.
- Author BiographyRichard N. Rosecrance is professor of political science at the University of California at Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Richard N. Rosecrance
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/11/2001
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight522 g
- Width147 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.94Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £4.53Trending at £6.44
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £6.75Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.