All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA literal translation that seeks to capture the precise wording of the original text and the personal style of each Bible writer. It includes a 32-page explanation of the inductive study method, teaching readers how to observe, interpret, and apply the text to their everyday lives.
- Author BiographyPrecept Ministries International was founded by Jack and Kay Arthur in 1970, and their son, David Arthur, serves as CEO. Kay is a four-time Gold Medallion award-winning author, member of the NRB Hall of Fame, and beloved international Bible teacher. Precept Ministries International developed The New Inductive Study Bible and is committed to equipping believers with inductive Bible study tools and training so they can understand God's Word and make it a real part of their lives.
- Author(s)Precept Ministries International
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight1520 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine51 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.29
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.18Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £13.91
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.