All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInsightful commentary from thirteen Middle Eastern scholars who argue that economic liberalization has helped to promote the Israeli-Palestinian peace process.
- Author BiographyGershon Shafir is professor of sociology at the University of California, San Diego. He is the author of Land, Labor and the Origins of the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict, 1882-1914 and Immigrants and Nationalists, and the editor of The Citizenship Debates. Yoav Peled is senior lecturer of political science at Tel Aviv University. He is the author of Class and Ethnicity in the Pale: The Political Economy of Jewish Workers' Nationalism in Late Imperial Russia.
- Author(s)Gershon Shafir,Yoav Peled
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication10/11/2000
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestview Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight439 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Volume editorYoav Peled
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.