All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at the emerging trend of architecture that favours substance over style. This title features around 50 projects, from single family houses to self-builds, eco-friendly structures, recycled projects and creative re-uses.
- Author BiographyJonathan Bell writes about architecture and design for Wallpaper*, Blueprint and Grafik. He is co-editor of things magazine and his recent books include The Transformable House, Carchitecture, Penthouse Living and 21st Century House. Ellie Stathaki is Deputy Architecture Editor at Wallpaper* magazine. She has contributed to Blueprint, Financial Times and The Guardian, as well as the book 1,000 Buildings You Must See Before You Die.
- Author(s)Ellie Stathaki,Jonathan Bell
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication03/09/2012
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight1230 g
- Width250 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £14.34Trending at £14.70
- £7.45Trending at £7.87
- £23.91Trending at £29.75
- £36.27Trending at £37.49
- £9.75Trending at £12.17
- £28.91Trending at £37.45
- £16.90Trending at £27.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.