All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains interesting essays on the following range of topics: fiscal sociology; constitutional economics; Austrian school perspectives; and new perspectives on transition economies in Asia, Europe and Africa.
- Author BiographyLaurence S. Moss is Editor-in-Chief of The American Journal of Economics and Sociology and Full Professor of Economics at Babson College.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/04/2002
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleEconomics and Sociology Thematic Issue
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight842 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byLaurence S. Moss
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.94Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £4.53Trending at £6.44
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £6.75Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.