All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat are the theoretical parameters that produce the category public intellectual? With essays from a range of humanities scholars, this collection responds to this question, complicating the notion of the public intellectual while arguing for its continued urgency in communities formal and informal, institutional and abstract.
- Author BiographyJeffrey R. Di Leo is Dean of Arts and Sciences and Professor of English and Philosophy at the University of Houston-Victoria, USA. He is founder of the critical theory journal symplok? and editor and publisher of the American Book Review. Peter Hitchcock is Professor of English at The Graduate Center and Baruch College of the City University of New York, USA.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/03/2016
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight425 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byJeffrey R. Di Leo,Peter Hitchcock
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
- £9.91Trending at £11.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.