All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPeople have always learned best from one another, social media enables this to happen unrestricted by physical location and in all kinds of extraordinarily creative ways. This title explains why social media is a suitable solution to some of the most pressing educational challenges organizations face.
- Author BiographyTony Bingham is president and chief executive officer of the American Society for Training & Development. ASTD's members and associates work in thousands of organizations across many industries in more than 100 countries. Before joining ASTD, Tony was the senior vice president, technology and operations for Britannica.com. Marcia L. Conner writes the Fast Company column www.fastcompany.com/blog/24386 Learn At All Levels. A former Fortune 500 learning chief, she is the coauthor of Creating a Learning Culture: Strategy, Practice & Technology and cocreator of Pistachio Consult-ing's Enterprise Microsharing Comparison. She has served FedEx, the Gap, Verizon Wireless, American Express, The Home Depot, Mars, WD-40, SocialText, and other global employers.
- Author(s)Marcia L. Conner,Tony Bingham
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note23 cm
- Weight353 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.18Trending at £15.12
- £12.77Trending at £13.46
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
- £9.67Trending at £12.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.