All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe New Soundtrack focuses on the aural elements which combine with moving images. It regards the sounds which accompany the visuals not as a combination of disparate disciplines, but as a unified and coherent entity. It assumes that, irrespective of the industrial determinants, the soundtrack is perceived as a continuum by the audience.
- Author BiographyStephen Deutsch is Professor of Post-Production at the Bournemouth University. Larry Sider is Director at the School of Sound. Dominic Power is Head of the Screen Arts at the National Film & Television School.
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication16/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight204 g
- Width168 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byDirector Larry Sider,Dominic Power,Professor Stephen Deutsch
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £43.28Trending at £43.65
- £23.71Trending at £30.52
- £2.99Trending at £5.20
- £11.70Trending at £12.12
- £8.95Trending at £9.31
- £4.80Trending at £5.24
- £7.19Trending at £10.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.