Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.55
- £13.11Trending at £19.97
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.90
- £18.34Trending at £23.89
- £7.00Trending at £8.49
- £14.89Trending at £17.18
About this product
- DescriptionThe New Soundtrack brings together leading academic and professional perspectives on the relationship between sound and moving images. Former editors of The Soundtrack, Stephen Deutsch, Larry Sider and Dominic Power, bring their expertise to this project, providing a new platform for discourse on how aural elements combine with moving images.
- Author BiographyThe Editors: Stephen Deutsch is Professor of Post-Production at Bournemouth University and Visiting Tutor in Screen Composition at the National Film & Television School. Larry Sider is Director of the School of Sound symposium and former Head of Post-Production at the National Film and Television School. Dominic Power is Head of the Screen Arts at the National Film &Television School and Lecturer at Kingston University.
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2015
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleNew Soundtrack
- Series Part/Volume NumberVolume 5, issue 2
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Edited byDominic Power,Larry Sider,Professor Stephen Deutsch
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.