All listings for this product
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £2.80Trending at £4.42
- £11.71Trending at £13.40
- £14.18Trending at £14.91
- £8.22Trending at £8.41
- £12.84Trending at £13.70
- £11.98Trending at £12.13
- £14.61Trending at £15.07
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a practical methodology that helps you to plan and implement effective corporate strategies. This title shows you how to assemble a strategy team, identify your company's driving force, determine the focus of the strategy (product, customer, or market), and launch initiatives company wide.
- Author BiographyMichel Robert is founder and president of Decision Processes International, Inc., an internationally known consulting firm with 60 partners in 15 countries that include Caterpillar, Volvo, and FIAT. A noted speaker, he has written articles in numerous business magazines and journals including The Wall Street Journal. He is the author of The Power of Strategic Thinking, Product Innovation Strategy Pure & Simple, and Strategy Pure & Simple II, and is credited with coining the term strategic thinking.
- Author(s)Michel Robert
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/09/2005
- GenreCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight523 g
- Width154 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.