All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £12.03Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionCharts the developments and trends in the creation and role of international courts, and explains how the delegation of authority to international judicial institutions influences global and domestic politics. This title looks at the scope and powers of international courts operating around the world.
- Author BiographyKaren J. Alter is professor of political science and law at Northwestern University and a permanent visiting professor at the iCourts Center of Excellence, University of Copenhagen School of Law. She is the author of Establishing the Supremacy of European Law and The European Court's Political Power.
- PrizesWinner of American Society of International Law Certificate of Merit for a Preeminent Contribution to Creative Scholarship 2015. Commended for ISA International Organisation Section Chadwick F. Alger Prize 2015.
- Author(s)Karen J. Alter
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication07/03/2014
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note20 line illus. 20 tables.
- Weight771 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine35 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.