All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor more than 100 years, The New York Times has been in the forefront of science news reporting. These 120 articles from its archives are the very best, covering more than a century of scientific breakthroughs, setbacks, and mysteries. This journey through the scientific stories of our times is a must-have for all science enthusiasts.
- Author BiographyDavid Corcoran, who retired from The New York Times in 2014, was the longtime editor of the weekly Science Times section. Prior to that he was the paper's education editor and deputy Op Ed editor, and for a number of years reviewed restaurants in New Jersey. He joined The Times after a 19year career at The Record in northern New Jersey, where he was the editorial page editor. His poetry has been published in Podium, The Adirondack Review, and Barrow Street. David Corcoran graduated from Amherst College and lives in Nyack, NY.
- Author(s)The New York Times
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication05/11/2015
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack and white illustrations
- Weight975 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Edited byDavid Corcoran
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.37Trending at £10.96
- £17.99Trending at £21.06
- £25.50Trending at £25.83
- £28.61Trending at £36.00
- £11.89Trending at £13.69
- £30.00Trending at £34.27
- £9.50Trending at £10.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.