All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to the winners of the Newbery and Caldecott Medals between 1986 and 2000. Organized chronologically by year, entries feature book summaries, selected excerpts, reviews published both in The Horn Book and Booklist , acceptance speeches, and biographical essays about the winners.
- Author BiographyKathleen Horning is a librarian at the Cooperative Children's Book Center, a library of the School of Education at the University of Wisconsin, Madison and has been a member of the Newbery Award Committee. Maria Salvadore, an independent consultant, has served as the Children's Services Coordinator for the District of Columbia Public Library and as a member of the Caldecott Award Committee. Roger Sutton is editor-in-chief at The Horn Book, Inc. and has served on the Newbery Award Committee.
- Author(s)Association for Library Service to Children
- PublisherAmerican Library Association
- Date of Publication31/01/2001
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintALA Editions
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight508 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.90Trending at £9.47
- £8.77Trending at £9.02
- £12.58Trending at £13.76
- £6.38Trending at £6.92
- £7.65Trending at £8.58
- £4.99Trending at £5.42
- £5.96Trending at £6.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.