All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume looks at institutional interactions between the news media, both print and electronic, government policy makers and humanitarian agencies. Case studies from Liberia, northern Iraq, Somalia, the former Yugoslavia, Haiti, and Rwanda present some of the experiences gained.
- Author(s)Colin Scott,Larry Minear,Thomas G. Weiss
- PublisherLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication31/08/1996
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Height230 mm
- Foreword byCharles Bierbauer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.