All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on the economics of the environment, energy, and what to do about these global issues, including climate change and the Green Industrial Revolution. It explores how the next economics works in entrepreneurial and business growth.
- Author BiographyDr. Clark, a long-time advocate for the environment and renewable energy, is an internationally recognized author, lecturer, public speaker and advisor specializing in sustainable communities. Dr. Clark was one of the contributing scientists to the work of the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (UNIPCC), which as an organization was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in December 2007. His contribution was for work as the co-writer on Chapter 2 on Finance and Economics and the co-editor for Chapter 3 on Legal and Contracts. Currently, he is Academic Specialist, UCLA Provost Office and Cross-Disciplinary Scholars in Science and Technology.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/12/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight625 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byWoodrow W. Clark
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.